Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What deadly poison can be made using the castor bean?
2. Green beans originated in Scotland where they were eaten raw for centuries, in the belief that they increased fertility in women and virility in men.
3. One of the most useful and healthy beans on the planet is which legume, also known as edamame?
4. Which common bean is usually used in the dish known as succotash?
5. Pinto beans are a popular bean known for being high in which of the following nutrients?
6. The popular kidney bean is named after the Kiddnee River in Bhutan.
7. Known as chickpeas in many parts of the world, which of the following is an alternative name for this popular bean?
8. Which of these common beans is commonly used for making the bean sprouts used in Chinese cooking?
9. What popular bean is used to make mole, a popular Mexican sauce used in a variety of dishes?
10. Arabica and robusto are the two most commonly grown types of which "bean"?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.