Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This restaurant is seen across North America, has a two-word alliterative name and is known for the simple advertising slogan that is the restaurant's name followed by "....Yummm!"
2. What is the name of the Las Vegas eatery that features the Quadruple Bypass Burger, which weighs in at 10,000 calories, and Flatliner Fries?
3. Which chain that began in Southern California features French fries cut on site from whole potatoes and burger choices including the "Double Double" and "Animal Style"?
4. Begun in Corpus Christi, TX in 1950, what chain's logo features the first letter of their name in a mod orange-and-white striped pattern?
5. Getting a rather late start in 1979, which chain with an unusual name boasts on their logo that they have the "World's Greatest Hamburgers" and where customers add their own vegetables and condiments?
6. Which restaurant that serves square burgers is recognized as the first fast food chain, and was featured in the title of a 2004 stoner comedy movie?
7. What southern hamburger chain, founded in 1932, is very similar to White Castle in the size and shape of their burgers, company slogan and the "look" of their menu and restaurants?
8. Which burger chain began in 1986 with a restaurant in the Washington DC area run by a group of siblings?
9. Which burger chain touts itself as "America's Drive-In" and still offers curb service by car hops wearing (in some locations) roller skates?
10. Which diner-style restaurant, centered in the Midwest, South and Eastern U.S. has the slogan "In Sight, It Must Be Right"?
Source: Author wjames
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.