Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During the first decade of the 2000s, which country was the top importer of soybeans?
2. What is the component found in soy that has been said to reduce the risk of cancer in humans?
3. Quorn is a company that specializes in making meatless products taste as "close to the real thing" as possible. Which of the following is the base of most Quorn foods?
4. Soy, in its most natural form is simply ___________?
5. What condiment that you might find in an American Chinese restaurant is soy most noted for?
6. What are some of the dangers of a diet of soy?
7. What coffee shop helped to popularize soy because the long and trendy names of the drinks included soy and could be heard when called into the back? Examples are the Soy Caramel Macchiato, the Soy Latte, and the Soy Mocha Frappuccino.
8. Soy can shrink your fat cells and can therefore be looked at as a weight-loss product.
9. If you were to cook soybeans and then ferment them into a paste, you would have a product known as what?
10. What is a good way to avoid "genetically manipulated" soy products in the USA?
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.