Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side", for whom is the fete at Gossington Hall organised?
2. In "Three Act Tragedy", where is "Crow's Nest"?
3. In "A Caribbean Mystery", what are Colonel Edward Hillingdon and Evelyn Hillingdon interested in?
4. Whose seat is a blowpipe found pushed down in "Death in the Clouds"?
5. In "At Bertram's Hotel", what did Canon Pennyfather see as he entered his hotel room, after missing his flight to Lucerne?
6. In "The A.B.C. Murders", whereabouts in England is Churston?
7. In "Nemesis", Miss Marple reads of the death of Jason Rafiel, who she met in "A Caribbean Mystery". He gave her the nickname of "Nemesis", a Greek goddess. But what was she the goddess of?
8. In "Murder in Mesopotamia", how was Louise Leidner killed?
9. In "Sleeping Murder", what does Walter Fane do for a living?
10. In "Cards on the Table", Hercule Poirot is at an exhibition when Mr Shaitana invites him to dinner. What was the subject of the exhibition?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.