Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Kenny Chesney attended high school in which Tennessee town?
2. What was Kenny Chesney's first song to break into the top ten on the USA country music charts?
3. Kenny Chesney was acquitted of all charges in New York, in the year 2000, for stealing a police car.
4. How many times has Kenny Chesney's song "The Tin Man" been released?
5. On August 22, 2006, Kenny Chesney appeared on, "JCPenney Jam: The Concert for America's Kids". Who hosted this TV event?
6. When the album, "Be As You Are: Songs From an Old Blue Chair" debuted on Billboards's US Pop Charts, what number was it at?
7. In January 2006, Kenny Chesney was named on CMT's list of the Twenty Sexiest Men in Country Music. What number was Kenny on that list?
8. Finish this line from a Kenny Chesney song. "Here's to the strong, thanks to the brave, don't give up hope. . . "
9. Kenny Chesney was one of just a handful of country music artists to win "The Triple Crown" of country music?
10. In 2003, CMT had a special called, "CMT: 40 Greatest Fashion Statements". What was Kenny Chesney's fashionable statement?
Source: Author Beasuare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.