Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the song. "Why give up/Why give in/It's not enough/It never is".
2. What song contains the lyrics "When I see you cry, it makes me wanna die"?
3. Name the song. "Long ago/like the hearse you died to get in again"
4. What singer in 1999 said a girl was so lovely, she reminded him of Cleopatra, Joan of Arc and Aphrodite?
5. What Three Days Grace song is this? "So what if you can see/The darkest side of me"?
6. Name the song: "But I could/Keep this to myself/And never let you know."
7. Which Blink-182 song is this? "She makes me feel like it's raining outside/And when the storm's gone I'm all torn up inside".
8. Name the song. "Her name is Nona, she's a rocker with a nose ring/She wears a two-way but I'm not quite sure what that means".
9. Who sings this song? "How the hell did we wind up like this/Why weren't we able/To see the signs that we missed/Try to turn the tables".
10. The lyrics "I'm not the one who's so far away/I can feel the snakebite enter my veins" are from what Godsmack song?
Source: Author dezzrtrat88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.