Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" sang Whitney Houston. In which decade did she fancy a fling around the dance floor?
2. More dancing! This time Lou Bega doing the "Mambo No.5", when was that?
3. Simon and Garfunkel took their "Bridge Over Troubled Water" to the top in which decade?
4. In which decade was Elvis Presley "All Shook Up"?
5. When did the Police sing "Don't Stand So Close To Me"?
6. Hugo Montenegro had a hit with "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" in which decade?
7. When did the group U2 visit the "Discotheque"?
8. The Beatles asked us all to "Get Back" in which decade?
9. When did the Three Degrees ask "When Will I See You Again"?
10. '"Call Me" was Blondie's request in which decade?
Source: Author musicmonkeyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.