Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Only one of the Beach Boys was a surfer. Which one was it?
2. Eric Clapton played on solo projects for all four Beatles after they disbanded, but for which track on the White Album did he join them?
3. Which group named themselves after a classic song by blues singer, Muddy waters?
4. Joan Baez had a 1971 hit with which song of the American Civil War?
5. In 1976, who was the first rock star since the Beatles to be honoured by being modelled in wax at Madame Tussaud's in London?
6. Which one of the following artists was not once a member of The Yardbirds?
7. Which group was previously named T.Set, Meggadeath and Screaming Abdabs?
8. Simon and Garfunkel recorded which song in 1970, using the tune of an 18th century Peruvian folk song?
9. Which Beatles' song quotes directly from Timothy Leary's book on LSD and is often regarded as the origin of acid rock?
10. In Rod Stewart's 1971 hit Maggie May, he complained he should be back at school because it was late in which month?
11. Which singer-songwriter-guitarist successfully auditioned as a replacement for Chad Mitchell in the Chad Mitchell Trio in 1964 and toured with them before going solo?
12. Who is the oldest member of The Jacksons?
13. Which of the following was the first hit single for Elton John?
14. Which singer who was born as David Jones was forced to change his recording name after the upsurge of the Monkees?
15. Which Australian band that formed in 1978 as the Flowers changed its' name to the same name of it's first album?
Source: Author auschic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.