Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Brian Jones, one of the founding members of the Rolling Stones, passed away on July 3, 1969. Where did he die?
2. Which guitarist replaced Brian Jones as a member of the Rolling Stones in 1969?
3. On July 5, 1969, the Rolling Stones performed at a free concert in London. Where did this concert take place?
4. The Rolling Stones played two concerts on November 8, 1969, in the city of Los Angeles. At which site did these shows take place?
5. In 1970, the Rolling Stones released a live album which featured songs from their 1969 U.S. tour. What was the name of this album?
6. In the summer of 1969, the Rolling Stones had an international number one hit single. Can you identify this classic song?
7. In December 1969, the critically acclaimed album "Let It Bleed" was released. Which singer shared the spotlight with lead vocalist Mick Jagger on the classic tune "Gimme Shelter"?
8. The 1969 album "Let It Bleed" featured guitarist Keith Richards singing lead vocals on one song. Can you name it?
9. The Rolling Stones held a free concert in Altamont, California, on December 6, 1969. Which San Francisco venue was the Stones' original choice for the event?
10. Unfortunately, the Stones' Altamont concert turned out to be a violent affair. Which scheduled opening act refused to perform because of the violence?
Source: Author mrgrouchy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.