Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'I know I've only just met you.
Maybe I should know better.
But when you look at me that way.
There's something inside that's so right.'
Can you name the record with these lyrics?
2. 'Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams.
You speak the language of love like you know what it means.
It can't be wrong, take my heart and make it strong.'
Do you know the title of the song with these lyrics?
3. 'Who did you think you were fooling?
Said you'd been missing me blind.
But the truth is I knew you were lying.
You were using me time after time.'
Great song, do you know the title?
4. 'It may seem to you that I'm acting confused when you're close to me.
If I tend to look dazed I've read it someplace.
I've got cause to me, there's a name for it.
There's a phrase that fits.'
Which song do these lyrics come from?
5. 'You don't think of them as human.
You don't think of them at all.
Keep your eyes on the money.
Keeping your eyes on the wall.'
Which song will you hear these lyrics?
6. 'You'll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child.
You'll never know how it feels to be the one who's left behind.
You'll never know the days, the nights, the tears, the tears I've cried.'
Just name the song.
7. 'I've seen you when your dreams were falling in the dust.
But I never stop believing in you.
I always thought our love was strong enough, one we could hold on to.'
Name the track with these meaningful lyrics.
8. 'Looking for someone we can rely on.
There's gotta be something better out there.
Love and compassion, their day is coming.'
Can you remember which song these lyrics are in?
9. 'When I'm not myself please understand me.
I'm so confused I don't know what to do.
But don't give up, don't give up.
It just might take a little time.'
Can you choose the right title of the song with these lyrics?
10. 'I'll tell you, folks screaming out of control.
It was so entertaining when the boogie starts to explode.
I heard somebody say burn baby burn'
If you heard these lyrics what song would you be listening to?
11. 'You try to say that I'm hiding from you.
You act like a spy always looking for clues.
You've read about my past.
But why don't we try to make a new start.'
You know what to do; find the correct song title.
12. 'I'm so in love with you.
Whatever you want to do is alright with me.
You make me feel so brand new.
I want to spend my whole life with you.'
A very well known song, do you recognise the lyrics, if so click on it's title (otherwise you'll have to guess).
13. 'There's a pale moon in the sky.
The kind you make your wishes on, oh.
Like the light in your eyes.
The one I build my dreams upon.
It's not there any longer.
Something happened somewhere and we both know why.'
If you are singing along to these lines, what song are you listening to?
14. 'A prisoner of your love, entangled in your web.
Hot whispers in the night, I'm captured by your spell.
Oh yes I'm touched by this show of emotion,
should I be fractured by your lack of devotion?'
This one is my favourite; do you know what it is called?
15. 'Everytime I think of you, I always catch my breathe.
And I'm standing here and you're miles away.
And I'm wondering why you left.
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight.'
A cover track for Tina, what is the title?
Source: Author JenPenWen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.