Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What were the names of the other members of Ned Kelly's gang?
2. Ned Kelly was arrested and charged for bushranging crimes in Victoria and NSW and was found guilty. He was sentenced to death. On what date did he hang?
3. Where was Ned Kelly hanged?
4. Ned Kelly was born at Beveridge, Victoria in 1854. How many brothers and sisters did he have (excluding half-siblings)?
5. In April 1878, Constable Alexander Fitzpatrick visited Ned Kelly's home ostensibly to arrest his brother Dan. However he assaulted Ned's sister Kate and in the ensuing scuffle Ned and which other member of his family were arrested for attempted murder?
6. The siege at Glenrowan, popularly called the 'Last Stand' was where the Kelly Gang decided to shoot it out with the law. Three of the gang died and Ned was captured. How was he captured?
7. It is well known that armour was used at the last stand, at the siege in Glenrowan, Victoria. How much armour was made?
8. The Kelly Gang undertook other robberies and activities with 'Dan Morgan' another notorious bushranger from Victoria and New South Wales.
9. One of the holdups that the Kelly Gang did was the Bank of New South Wales at Jerilderie on the New South Wales and Victorian borders in February 1879. How much did they steal?
10. What were Ned Kelly's last words before he was hanged?
Source: Author exit10
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.