Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jacob and Esau were reunited after a twenty-year separation. Esau came with four hundred men to meet with Jacob. What was the result of this meeting?
2. In Genesis Chapter 1, on what day of creation did God populate the seas and the winged fowl?
3. After Noah emptied the ark, what was his first action?
4. In Genesis Chapter 45, Joseph finally revealed his identity to his brothers. He instructed them to return with Jacob and their families and settle in Egypt during the famine. Where in Egypt did they settle?
5. Rachel became envious of Leah because she gave Jacob four sons. Since God had not yet opened her womb, whom did she offer to Jacob as a concubine to bear children in her stead?
6. Abraham bought a parcel of land from Ephron to bury Sarah and to be a burial plot for his line. What was the purchase price for the land and the adjacent field?
7. In Genesis Chapter 12, God moved Abram from the land of Ur to a place He promised to Abram and his descendants. Why then did Abram move his family to Egypt, despite God's generous gift?
8. In Genesis Chapter 17, God sealed his covenant with Abraham. The sign of Noah's covenant with God was the rainbow. What was the sign of Abraham's covenant with God?
9. Who first convinced his brothers not to kill Joseph, in the hope of returning him to Jacob?
10. Jacob met his match when it came to trickery and deception when he dealt with his uncle Laban. After serving Laban for seven years for the hand of Rachel, how was Jacob compensated for his labors?
Source: Author dean521
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.