Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many Gold Gloves did the great Yankee first baseman, Joe Pepitone win during his career?
2. Which of the following speedsters, had 44 stolen bases in their final year of baseball?
3. Who was the first relief pitcher to pitch in an All-Star game?
4. If you added the jersey numbers of Pirate great Pie Traynor, Indians' great Larry Doby, and Dodger pitching ace Phil Ortega, then subtracted 35, whose jersey number would you come up with?
5. What slugger hit his 500th home run on July 14, 1967?
6. Which of the following has never been a Major League umpire?
7. What two pitching brothers, were the first pair to pitch against each other in the same game?
8. Which of the following teams set a Major League record for the lowest number of stolen bases, stealing only 17 bases in an entire season?
9. Who was the first pitcher in Major League history, to be ejected from a game for throwing a spit-ball?
10. What pitcher did Reggie Jackson hit his 500th home run off?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.