Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The "Belle Chocolatiere" of Baker products is fictitious.
2. How did Pepsi-Cola get its name?
3. Why did Dr. Pepper once have "10-2-4" on its bottles?
4. Which American president gave us the Maxwell House coffee slogan?
5. What did Anheuser and Busch name Budweiser beer for?
6. "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes-Benz?" The car is named for Carl Benz' wife.
7. Where did the cross-like Chevrolet logo come from?
8. A car brand name was once used to sell light bulbs.
9. Name the nationality of the founder of Bridgestone tires.
10. Morton Salt got its slogan from an old proverb.
11. Where did H.J. Heinz get his "57 Varieties" slogan from?
12. Where did Paramount Pictures get its name from?
13. The MGM lion was created by a lyricist for another studio.
14. In what city can you find the logo of Little, Brown and Co. publishers?
15. The Exxon logo was once used in a mystery story.
Source: Author tjoebigham
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.