Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Madame Tussauds is one of the most popular tourist attractions in London and, if you don't mind waiting in a long queue to get in, you should get off the tube at which stop?
2. The Imperial War Museum is located south of the River Thames. Which tube station is the best place to get off the train if you wish to visit it?
3. Fancy taking in a game of cricket? Lord's Cricket Ground is regarded as the home of the game in England, and also features the MCC Museum. If you wish to go there, what is the most appropriate station to alight at?
4. Tate Britain, one of Britain's most famous art galleries, is located on Millbank in the City of Westminster. If you fancy a visit, you would be well advised to get off the tube at which one of these stations?
5. Buckingham Palace is located in an area of London which is served by numerous tube stations. Which one of these stations would you NOT be advised to travel to if you wanted to visit the Palace?
6. "Museumland" is a nickname given to an area of London which includes the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum. All three are located on Exhibition Road. Which one of these stations serves the museums?
7. London has a plethora of professional soccer teams, many of which play in the top echelon of English football, the Premier League. Which one of these stations would you NOT be advised to alight at if you wanted to take in a game?
8. The London Eye, Europe's largest Ferris Wheel, is best visited by taking a train to which tube station, which shares its name with a large overground railway terminus?
9. The National Gallery is located alongside the north side of Trafalgar Square, and is most easily reached by getting off the tube at which station?
10. Petticoat Lane is perhaps London's most famous street market. Which one of these tube stations in the East End would be a good place to alight the train if you wanted to spend some time there?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.