Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 196's: Who sang these lyrics, "to you I'm a toy, but I could be the boy you adore"?
2. 1960s: Who sang these lyrics, ""hands, touching hands, reaching out
touching me, touching you"?
3. 1970s: Who sang, "It's a little bit funny this feeling inside, I'm not one of those who can easily hide"?
4. 1970s: Who sang this, "well, you're where you should be all the time, and when you're not, you're with some underworld spy or the wife of a close friend"?
5. 1980s: Who sang the following lyrics, ""Why do I find it hard to write the next line?"?
6. 1980s: Who sang this, "Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen"?
7. 1990s: Who sang, "Can you tell me? You say you can but you don't know"?
8. 1990s: Who sang, "show me how you want me to be, tell me baby cos I need to know now"?
9. 2000s: Who sang, "we only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times"?
10. 2000s: Who sang, "grew up in a small town, and when the rain would fall down,
I'd just stare out my window"?
Source: Author leanneuk02
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.