Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest island in the Inner Hebrides?
2. The main city on this Caribbean island, which lies close to the north coast of Venezuela, is Oranjestad.
3. This Massachusetts island lies south of Cape Cod and southeast of Martha's Vineyard.
4. This volcanic island lies in the South Atlantic between Africa and South America. Most of its inhabitants are descendents of British soldiers who were stationed there in the first part of the nineteenth century.
5. The capital of Hawaii is on this island.
6. What is the largest of the Cook Islands?
7. The flag of this island country is red, white and blue. Blue for the sea, white for the snow and red for lava. What island is it?
8. Which island gives its name to Canada's tenth province?
9. This island is the third largest Balearic Island and the one that lies nearest to the Spanish coast.
10. If you have answered the first nine questions correctly the initial letters of the answers spell the name of a beautiful Greek island.
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.