Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which US city has over 720 miles of subway track, was the first place that 3D films were shown to the public, and was once a national capital?
2. In which major world capital would you find districts named Shepherd's Bush, New Cross and White City?
3. Noel Coward was inspired to write 'Mad Dogs and Englishmen', by the daily firing of a gun in which city?
4. From which city did Bernardo O'Higgins declare Chile's independence from Spain in 1818?
5. Which American state has 'friendship' as its motto?
6. Which English town experienced rail crashes in 1990 and again in 1996?
7. Which country has the highest capital city in Europe?
8. Colloquially known as 'The Clockwork Orange', which city's underground railway system is the third oldest in the world?
9. Which town has changed hands between two bordering countries on no fewer than 13 occasions since 1018?
10. Now you have all the answers, so you should have a sporting chance of identifying the connection.
Source: Author jimpimslim1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.