Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Inca had no method of writing so they developed a system of knotted cords. What was this called?
2. Where was the capital of the Chimu people?
3. The Inca people are sometimes referred to as the ________ of the ancient
4. In which region did the Incan civilization flourish?
5. Which people tried to invade the Incan empire?
6. What was the "city" perched high in the Andes?
7. ________ grew from a small village into the capital city.
8. The Incan empire was more a ____________ of tribes with a single people in control- The Incas
9. What was the Sun God called?
10. There are many myths of creation relating to the Inca people, yet they all centre around__________?
11. This conquistador arrived in 1532 with an army of 200 men. In a few years they destroyed the mighty Incan Empire. What was his name?
12. How long did the Incan empire last?
13. In a short amount of time the Incas had established a mighty empire that stretched 500km along the Pacific Coast of South America.
14. Very little is known about the sacred Incan ceremony of Capacocha. What is this ceremony?
15. Only young children were sacrificed to the Mountain Gods, what was the common age for this?
Source: Author SheWolf316
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.