Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A naked female equestrian is linked with a purveyor of chocolate. What is this up-scale chocolatier?
2. What are Buzz Beans?
3. The chemical formula for an important component in both chocolate and coffee is C8H10N4O2. What is the common name for this drug of choice in the United States?
4. What is the name of the hot drink that contains both coffee and chocolate?
5. What is the name of the structure on the coffee bush that contains the seeds that are called coffee beans?
6. What is the only state in the U.S. where coffee is grown?
7. The Aztecs made a drink called xocolâtl, a precursor of European chocolate. What does this Nahuatl word mean?
8. What is the chemical in chocolate that is toxic to dogs and cats?
9. Who do the Oompa-Loompas make chocolate for?
10. The Hershey bar is one of America's favorite chocolate bars. Where is the town of Hershey located?
Source: Author drbabe
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.