Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On 'The Needle and the Damage Done', what is every junkie like, according to Neil Young?
2. Where did Anthony Kiedis go downtown to 'draw some blood', according to a certain Red Hot Chili Peppers song?
3. Which Alice in Chains song, off their debut album 'Facelift', was originally known as 'Heroin'?
4. 'I never thought you'd be a junkie', sang the Dandy Warhols on 'Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth', 'because heroin is so...' what?
5. Which song on 'The Velvet Underground and Nico' is NOT said to be about heroin?
6. Which Nine Inch Nails song, famously covered by Johnny Cash, contains the lines 'the needle tears a hole/the old familiar sting/try to kill it all away/but I remember everything'?
7. Which Blur song, from their eponymous fifth album, was stated by Damon Albarn to be about heroin?
8. Which eighties rock band sang 'Mr Brownstone'?
9. Who made schoolboys forsake their books, men forsake their wives, and beautiful women neglect their looks, according to James Brown?
10. Which of these is NOT a symptom of 'Cold Turkey', according to John Lennon?
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.