Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the only non-live track to be issued on two different regular studio albums under the same name? (Hint: Not a bonus track or remix, and not a compilation album.)
2. Which of these Queen songs includes a swear word?
3. On which album does the last song to speak of medieval folklore appear?
4. What song does not contain the word "blow" or "blows"?
5. In the version of "Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll" heard on "At The Beeb", what line replaces "Yeah listen to me baby let me tell you what it's all about."
6. On which song from "At The Beeb" does Roger sing lead on the last verse (normally sung by Freddie on the album version)?
7. Fill in the blank to this lyric: "You call me sweet like I'm some kind of ______?"
8. Which song's lyric body does NOT contain words in a foreign language?
9. On "Live Killers", just before performing "'39", Brian associates Freddie with which of the following?
10. In the song "More of that Jazz", which song is NOT sampled near the end?
Source: Author Master Stroke
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.