Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song about a man in love with a Christian women is this from? "That stained glass curtain you're hiding behind never lets in the sun..."
2. What song from the early 90s features this line?: "They brought me down to see her, and they asked me if I would..."
3. The following lyric also appears in a classic Prince movie, "Animals strike curious poses..."
4. Which song about a woman who had nothing, but becomes rich features this line?; "I could still hear the desperation from my poor momma's voice ringing in my ears..."
5. Which song contains the following line, "Bearing the burden of a secret storm, sometimes she wishes she was never born..."
6. This song came out in 2004, and sang about how things use to be, "And when did Ozzy, become an actor?..."
7. A fairly easy question, "And now the times are changing, look at everything that's came and gone. Sometimes when I play that old six-string, I think about you, wonder what went wrong..."
8. A harder question, but any Latin music fan should get this one right: "This is pathetic, it's sardonic, it's sadistic it's psychotic..."
9. "If I was a sculptor, but then again, no, or a man who made potions in a traveling show..."
10. Which song does this line belong to?: "Someday, some good wind, may blow her back to me..."
Source: Author hansoo04
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.