Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This band debuted in 1976, and featured an album cover with a guitar shaped spaceship. Who were these guys?
2. Which of the following bands had four women in it, including one named Michael?
3. Finish the lyric:
"Now all around the world, girls will be girls, it's the...":
4. Which famous guitarist was featured on the Michael Jackson hit "Beat It"?
5. "People Are People" was a hit song for which of these UK 80s electro-wave groups?
6. Johnny Cash covered an unlikely band at the end of his long career. Which band's song did he cover?
7. Finish the lyric:
"In 1814, we took a little trip ______"
8. Before "Live Through This", Hole (the band with Courtney Love) had an album titled:
9. Who wrote "Me And Bobby McGee"?
10. Burt Bacharach wrote a lot of songs in the '60s and '70s. Which of these songs written by Mr. Bacharach in the '60s was a huge hit in the 1980s?
11. Nirvana covered a few songs by other bands on their "MTV Unplugged In New York" album. Who originally did the song "Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam"?
12. The late Brad Nowell of Sublime was a dog lover. What was his beloved dog's name?
13. On R.E.M's 1991 album "Out of Time", singer Michael Stipe and the boys collaborated with which rapper on the song "Radio Song"?
14. What town are the members of R.E.M originally from?
15. One of my favorite bands is the New York based Interpol. What does the word "Interpol" also refer to?
16. Who was Desmond Dekker?
17. Which sensitive alt-rocker use to dress up in a bear suit, mingle with his fans, and bash his own music before concerts?
18. Henry Rollins was once a member of which '80s punk band?
19. Which of the following musicians did NOT die at the age of 27?
20. Whose real name was Eric Lynn Wright?
21. The band Television was from which city?
22. In the Guns'n'Roses video for the hit song "November Rain", which super model is set to marry lead singer Axl Rose during the wedding scene?
23. Which of the following bands are not from Washington state?
24. The night that Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Richie Valens died in a plane crash is often referred to as "the day the music died". In which US state did that fatal crash occur?
25. Which song in full length is longer?
Source: Author galaga6846
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.