Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Saxon king was nicknamed 'the Unready'?
2. Who is the only English king called 'the Great'?
3. How many king Edward were there before Edward I?
4. Where was King Stephen from?
5. Whose nickname was Curtmantle?
6. Which of these was one of king John's nicknames?
7. Who was Henry I's father?
8. Whom did Archbishop Langton call 'the greatest knight that ever lived'? He became the regent after king John's death.
9. What crusade did Richard I the Lionhearted go on?
10. What was William I the Conqueror before he was king of England?
Source: Author Jayjaw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.