Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was the Tudor Dynasty on the throne?
2. Who was King Henry VII's first child?
3. Henry VII had seven children. Three became Kings or Queens. Which one listed here did not?
4. King Henry VII was the King of England. What other title did he hold?
5. Why did the Pope bestow the title Defender of Faith on King Henry VIII?
6. What was Henry VIII's waist measurement when he died?
7. How many times was Catherine of Aragon pregnant?
8. Henry VIII had Anne Boleyn charged with witchcraft and adultery. Which one of these men was Anne supposed to have had an affair with?
9. On what day did Jane Seymour die?
10. Anne of Cleves was the daughter of which Duke of Cleves?
11. What, according to tradition, were Catherine Howard's last words?
12. After Henry VIII's death, whom did Catherine Parr marry?
13. King Edward VI was a sickly child. At what age did he suffer his first illness, quartan fever?
14. Mary I started a five-year period called the "Marian Persecutions". During this period Mary I ordered the deaths of hundreds for being "heretics". About how many people died?
15. Elizabeth learned six languages. One of them was English, what were the other five?
Source: Author aronnax
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.