Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many times did Babe Ruth have 200 RBIs in a season throughout his career?
2. Which of the following 2007 franchises, never changed their team name during the entire 20th century, the first 100 years of Major League baseball?
3. Which of the following won the Rookie of the Year award 3 times?
4. Pitching great Don Drysdale played his entire career with what team?
5. What was the most number of home runs that Lou Gehrig hit in a season?
6. I've done it all. After playing 10 seasons with the Reds, I went to the Orioles and won the Triple Crown in my first American League season. I've won the season MVP in both leagues. I've won an All-Star MVP, World Series MVP, a Rookie of the Year award, and a Gold Glove. I hit over 500 home runs in my career. Who am I?
7. What team won the 1896 World Series for the American League?
8. I played my first eight seasons with the Athletics. I wasn't even a regular starter until I pulled off the 1972 World Series MVP, by smacking four home runs. After that I was a starting catcher. After 15 seasons, I retired with 201 home runs. Who am I?
9. Who led the Major Leagues in 1964 by hitting 49 home runs in the season?
10. Who was the first player to smack 4000 career hits?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.