Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was Gandhi living when he first read the Vedas?
2. What does 'Mahatma' mean?
3. Which of the following was Gandhi's close friend and became the first Prime-minister of independent India in 1949?
4. What does Ahimsa mean?
5. What was the name that Gandhi gave to his method of struggle?
6. Where did Gandhi receive his Law Degree?
7. Which of the following was directly responsible for Gandhi's assassination?
8. What native 'cottage industry' did Gandhi spend a great deal of time trying to revive in India?
9. What was Gandhi's middle initial?
10. From within prison, Gandhi physically protested against political happenings in the Indian parliament. He used the same method of protest later over the question of Hindu-Muslim unity. What type of protest was it?
Source: Author socratessoul
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.