Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where did the line "What did you do there? I got high" come from?
2. What about the line "What's that flower you have on? Could it be a faded rose from years gone by"?
3. "Seals & Crofts" are best known for the song that has the words "Blowing through the jasmine in my mind". What was that song?
4. "When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me..." was a line from which song?
5. "Step by step, heart to heart..." goes the beginning of the chorus in which 1980's hit?
6. "Tropical The Island Breeze" were the first four words in the chorus of which hit?
7. "...seem to smile and say 'we don't care what your name is boy, we'll never turn you away'" was from which song?
8. "...going down the old mine with a transistor radio..."
9. "A fantabulous night to make romance..." went the song:
10. "Something inside me that crawls beneath the surface" came from which recent(ish) hit?
11. "Around Nassau town we did roam" we heard in which song?
12. "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls" they sung in:
13. "Pumping up the volume breaking down to the beat" she sang in which song?
14. "I'd like a doctor to take a picture so I can look at you from inside as well" was the strange line, from the equally strange song:
15. And since this is the last question, I'll make it a wee bit harder. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon" was a line in which song?
Source: Author PooDog
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.