Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It's the King's prerogative to have mistresses, yes? It's all just malicious gossip, it's never actually been proven that she's my half-sister.
2. Oh, he's good company, that's all. I would never jeopardise my position by taking him as a lover. I've got to where I am today by trusting my head over my heart, and I'm determined to stay put.
3. They called me all sorts of names, but legitimate or not, I showed them that I am truly my father's son. Plus I've got this new realm now. Sweet.
4. So my husband says I'm an adulteress. Ha! So what if I am? I'm much better at hiding my vices than he is. I'm still not talking to him for locking me out of the coronation.
5. I swear, if I ever get my hands on Holbein...He blatantly misrepresented the princess to me. He tricked me! They all did! I thought I was getting a beautiful bride, and what do I get? Mark my words, heads will roll.
6. I must confess that I enjoy his company. So I gave him a title or two. Christ had his John, after all...Where's the harm? For habits that I really DO think are harmful, see my published works.
7. I love that man to death, and how does he repay me? Marry HER indeed! I know it doesn't pay to listen to idle rumour, but my own sister? And I'm not even dead!
8. Look, I won't say this again, I swear Hannah and I were just good friends! If you will excuse me, I am a rather busy man. I have many, many children, and this country doesn't just run itself, you know!
9. So what if my new wife is six years old? It's a diplomatic thing, ok?
10. King or not, I think it's very much my business if my husband takes lovers. Personally, I think being disembowelled was too good for them.
Source: Author _elbereth_
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.