Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Patty Redflagg really loves red. She has completely altered this island country's flag from its original colors of black, green, and gold. Which country's flag is it?
2. This Middle Eastern country's flag contains an Arabic inscription and is usually the colors green and white. However, now we have red and light red. Which country is it?
3. This South American country's flag normally contains no red, but white and blue with a golden sun. In which country would you find it?
4. You have to travel to Africa to see this flag's real colors of light blue, white and black. Where would you see this flag?
5. The flag of this country comes from Europe and is generally sky blue and white. If the colors were their normal selves, which country would this flag be from?
6. Here we have a country's flag from Asia. The four colors that have been painted red are orange, green, white, and blue. Which country's flag has been changed?
7. This Scandinavian country's flag contained only blue and white. There was no red in it until Patty Redflagg got her hands on it. Which one is it?
8. There is normally no red in this Central American country's flag, but instead blue and white. Which country's flag is it?
9. When not painted red, this country's flag is generally dark green and white. Where would you most likely find this flag?
10. We end with another island country. Patty Redflagg has decided to paint this flag red when normally its colors are white, green, and orange. Which country is it?
Source: Author trident
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.