Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the BBC television programme, "Duran Duran's Millions," which two members thought of the name "Duran Duran"?
2. In the "New Moon on Monday" video, which of the members do we see first?
3. Who was the only member to not go on the Eiffel Tower in the video of "A View to a Kill?"
4. Complete this lyric: "Destroyed by MTV, I hate to bite"
5. Which members formed Arcadia in 1985?
6. In the video of "Hungry Like the Wolf," who drives the car through the streets?
7. Which band member has been treated for depression?
8. Which band member drove his BMW car off a cliff in Australia?
9. In the video "Sunrise," which band member is driving the motorbike?
10. Finally, which of these members released a solo album called "Feelings Are Good and Other Lies?"
Source: Author sahara1977
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.