Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Long an important part of Elton John's group, on which album did Davey Johnstone make his debut?
2. We all know about Elton's lyricist Bernie Taupin, but during the late seventies and early eighties Elton also wrote with another lyricist, on songs like "Little Jeannie" and "Dear God". Who was he?
3. Elton John had a big hit with Kiki Dee with "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" but what other song was also a hit for the duo?
4. Which famous singer was one of the background vocalists on "The Bitch Is Back"?
5. The only song on "Tumbleweed Connection" not written by the John/Taupin team was "Love Song". Who wrote it?
6. Which well-known keyboardist and history buff played organ on some tracks on "Madman Across The Water"?
7. Now for another famous guest. Who was the top guitarist who sang and played on the song "Runaway Train" from Elton's album "The One"?
8. Still on fame, which famous offspring of famous parents sang harmony on the tragic song "American Triangle", a song about murder and homophobia?
9. Who was the Orchestral Arranger on "Goodbye Yellow Brickroad"?
10. Who produced the "Peachtree Road" album?
Source: Author shyhelen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.