Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On the morning of Tuesday, April 20, 1999, two teenagers entered Columbine High School, with the intent to do bodily harm to their fellow students. The two young men entered through the cafeteria and began firing. What were the names of the two young murderers?
2. After entering the cafeteria, Harris and Klebold began shooting at their fellow classmates and their teachers. When one of the teachers tried to save the students in the cafeteria, he was shot twice by the two crazed students. What was the name of the teacher, who was shot in the cafeteria?
3. After leaving the cafeteria, Harris and Klebold walked the halls and fired at anyone in their path. Some students, seeing the rifles, hid in the bathrooms, and some hid in closets and classrooms. Harris and Klebold were heading to one room in particular, but they couldn't resist terrorizing their classmates. Which room was it?
4. Survivors of this fateful day stated that Klebold and Harris were laughing as they shot their fellow classmates.
5. At 12:30 PM, the last shots were reported. When the police and SWAT team members entered the school, they discovered that Klebold and Harris had shot themselves. How many students and teachers, along with Klebold and Harris, were murdered?
6. Days after the shooting, it was found that Klebold and Harris belonged to a small clique of outcast students. What was the name that this group of elite misfits called themselves?
7. As part of their rampage, Harris and Klebold had planned to commandeer a plane and crash it into New York City.
8. During the investigation into the most horrific school shooting, authorities discovered, among other things, that Harris and Klebold had threatened to kill a 17 year-old boy. What was this boy's name?
9. Weeks after the massacre, the authorities discovered that a close friend of Klebold had purchased one of the semiautomatic rifles, that was used the killings. What was the name of Klebold's friend?
10. Many months after the massacre at Columbine High, two men were arrested and sent to prison for supplying Klebold and Harris with the murder weapons. What are the names of these two men?
Source: Author JuniorTheJaws
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.