Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When pitcher Nolan Ryan retired in 1993, he tied the record for most professional seasons played with 27. Which of the following players also provided their services for 27 seasons?
2. Which of the following played in 24 all-star games for the National League, and one for the American League?
3. All these baseball greats never had the honor of appearing in a World Series game. Who played the most games in their career without ever seeing the promised land?
4. Who was the first player in history to have 10 World Series titles to his credit?
5. Which player finished in the top three for a league batting average title, an amazing 15 times in his career?
6. When this player retired in 2002, he set a Major League record for playing with 12 different franchises. Who was this player that nobody seemed to want, or did they?
7. Who was the first player in history to win three Cy Young awards?
8. Which of the following sluggers retired with a dubious record of being in the top three for most strikeouts in a season, 12 times in his career?
9. Who was the first American Leaguer to win baseball's Rookie of the Year award?
10. Who was the first player in history to bat for two Triple Crowns?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.