Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the title of the Buddy Holly song released shortly after his death in 1959?
2. In 1959 who had a hit in Britain with the song 'Teenager In Love'?
3. Which group were 'Glad All Over' in 1964?
4. What was the name of the grocer in 'Excerpt From A Teenage Opera' released in 1967?
5. What was the title of Ozzy Osbourne's hit in 1970?
6. Don McLean sang about what artist in 1973?
7. Complete the 1981 Mike Oldfield song 'Moonlight ------'?
8. In the 1980's ABBA had two British No1's. One was 'Winner Takes It All'. What was the title of the other No1 hit?
9. Which group spent 15 consecutive weeks at No1 in the 1994 British charts?
10. When the Spice Girls broke up in 1998, How many No1's had they achieved in Britain?
Source: Author kittyconner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.