Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Henry VII Tudor was a great-grandson of King Charles VI of France by way of his paternal grandmother. Who was this French princess?
2. The eldest child, a daughter, was born to Owen Tudor and Katherine de Valois around 1425. What was her name?
3. What title did Edmund Tudor (father of Henry VII) hold?
4. How old was Margaret Beaufort when she gave birth to the future Henry VII?
5. Henry VII was supported by his paternal uncle against Richard III. What was the name of this Tudor uncle?
6. What was the relationship between James V of Scotland, Edward VI of England and Lady Frances Brandon?
7. Which title was NOT held by Mary Tudor (daughter of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York)?
8. Charles Brandon and Mary Tudor's eldest daughter Frances is known as the mother of the unfortunate Lady Jane Grey. Charles and Mary also had a second daughter. What was her name?
9. Who was NOT in the line of the succession at the death of Henry VIII?
10. This wife of Henry VIII lived in comfortable retirement in England and was often present at court as "the king's dearest sister". Who was she?
Source: Author atreidesman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.