Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Duran Duran got their name from the Jane Fonda 1960's cult classic, "Barbarella". What is the correct spelling of the character's name?
2. John Taylor and Andy Taylor began performing with Power Station in 1984 with Tony Thompson and Robert Palmer. Their biggest hit, "Some Like it Hot", appeared in which 1985 Chevy Chase film?
3. When in Australia in 1983, John Taylor was in a car accident on Sydney Harbor Bridge when his car went out of control. What kind of car was he driving?
4. What is the name of the book Nick Rhodes released in November 1984, which featured Polaroids he had taken and manipulated on the computer?
5. When Simon first asked Yasmin out on their first date, whom did she say, jokingly, that she'd prefer to go out with?
6. Which film released in 2001 featured Duran Duran's 1986 hit, "Notorious"?
7. Duran Duran approached director Phillip Noyce to do the theme song for which film?
8. Which Duran Duran band member approached James Bond producer Albert Broccoli at a party and asked to do a theme song for the upcoming film?
9. What is so special about the "Someone Else Not Me" video?
10. What was the name of the show in 1985 that Bass Guitarist John Taylor made his acting debut in?
11. Roger Taylor announced he will not return to Duran Duran in December 1985 due to...
12. What was the 1997 tour called?
13. In 1982, which popular fellow new wave group's tour did Duran Duran support?
14. "Yo Bad Azizi" is a remix from a line of which song?
15. What has Simon LeBon reportedly worn when he auditioned for the band?
Source: Author princesschakra
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.